Abandon all hope…Wooo! YEAH!

Posted: May 8, 2012 in Football

A relatively new phenomenon in modern football is that of the morose supporter realising that his or her misery is being broadcast on the stadium screen and immediately perking up to exhibit near orgasmic levels of joy. This is particularly prevelant at large international football tournaments;  keep an eye out for it during the European Championships next month.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted anything new on here (and even then it was a picture of some testes), as I’ve been working on episodes seven, eight and nine of Mungo for Twohundredpercent, to whom I am extremely grateful for allowing me to take on the doodling for a few months. It was a real treat, but I’m all done now, so I should have a bit more time to post cartoons more regularly in The Sunshine Room.

About these ads
Comments
  1. Elliott says:

I’d rather be miserable and kinda famous than just miserable. Isn’t that the point of blogging also?

2. Rizky says:

I’ve just found this room from whoateallthepies. Amazing, funny, and sarcastic.

3. Will Collins says:

They have been talking about this very thing on Talksport, so I have sent them this link. I’m not entirely sure how well it will work on the radio but I know being mentioned on Talksport would be a highlight for you so fingers crossed.

4. rankin' rob says:

C’mon man. Draw something new for us. I would think Super Mario is ripe for your pen.

5. NH says:

Superb stuff. This behaviour has always pissed me off.

6. icemanmwk says:

Bang on! If you’re fucked off that your side is losing you ought to be even more fucked off that the cameras are showing you being fucked off. For me now, the most annoying convention of the modern live footy TV is the manager’s reaction ‘action replay’. I blame Martin O’Neill for starting it all with his live chicken on a hotplate impression whenever Leicester/Celtic scored. Tit.